How do I resolve the error: Launching has encountered a problem - An internal error occurred during: "Launching ___". com/iscobol/rts/IscobolClass?
When I attempt to run my program using a launch configuration named "Run Program1" I get an error box saying:
'Launching Run Program1' has encountered a
An internal error occurred during: "Launching
When I click on "Show Error Log" I see:
An internal error occurred during: "Launching Run Program1".
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
This error occurs when the "isCOBOL library" field in the launch configuration Classpath tab is set to an invalid path or filename.
To correct this error, edit the launch configuration and click on the Classpath tab. Set the "isCOBOL library" field to a valid path and file name or clear the field's value to allow the IDE to use the isCOBOL runtime build included with the IDE.
Note that this error often occurs when you import launch configurations that were exported with a different version of the IDE.
by: Veryant Support
This question has been viewed 15422 times so far.
Here to View all the questions in isCOBOL IDE
|There are no attachment file(s) related to this question.
| User Comments
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Related Questions
- How do I resolve the error "Unhandled event loop exception"?
- isCOBOL IDE or Eclipse error "Workspace in use or cannot be created, choose a different one"
- How do I set up a CVS repository and access it from Eclipse and the isCOBOL IDE?
- isCOBOL IDE Eclipse Troubleshooting
- Can you recommend a book for learning the Eclipse based isCOBOL IDE?
- Does Veryant provide a plugin to Eclipse or did Veryant customize Eclipse to be the IDE for isCOBOL?
- What are the steps to add an external tool or integrate a utility such as JDBC2FD into the isCOBOL IDE?
- How do I set up isCOBOL IDE on Windows to edit, compile and debug existing source code on a UNIX/Linux box?
- Generate stopped working after upgrading the isCOBOL IDE
- What is the current working directory when I launch my program from the IDE?
- How do I install new plugins received from Veryant Support?
- How do I configure the IDE to put logs and other files in separate project folders?